Introducing the Bacchus Wine Club
How does it work?
Each month we’ll carefully select two wines (one red and one white) for in-store pickup, complete with tasting notes,
and food pairing suggestions from the Bacchus team and the Papes!
Choose your club level and the second Saturday of every month we’ll have your wine ready for pick up.
We’ll also bill your credit card at this time.
We think our three-level structure offers something for everyone, PLUS, there are added benefits to being Club members.
Wine Club Prime $99
For wine lovers who are primed to spend a little more for exceptional wines
Previous Selections: Ghost Block Winery Cabernet Oakville 2012, Oakville Winery Cabernet Napa Valley 2012, Orin Swift Papillon Napa Valley 2012, Ch Montelena Chardonnay Napa Valley 2012
Wine Club Choice $49
Wonderful wines from California and other choice wine growing regions
Previous Selections: Shypoke Winery Amelia's Block Petite Sirah Calistoga 2011, Chalk Hill Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Medlock Ames Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley 2012 and Evenings Land Edna Valley Chardonnay 2011
Wine Club Select $29
These value wine selections are sure to please
Previous Selections: Tre Leoni by Whitehall Lane Red Wine Napa Valley 2012, BUTTER by JAM Cellars Chardonnay California 2014 Barrique Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County2012 and Honig Winery Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2014
All club memberships include the following:
- Monthly Wine Club Pick-up Party - pick up your club wines and enjoy an exclusive tasting event from 7:30 – 9:30pm the third Thursday of each month.
- Discount of 5% on all wine purchases; 15% discount on a case.
- 10% off all events (winemaker dinners and pop-up dinners), wine classes and butchery classes with early notification and priority access
- Priority access to Pape Meat holiday order pick-up through the wine shop tasting bar. Avoid the holiday lines!
- Invitation to our annual customer appreciation party.
- Host a private event at the shop at a special wine club rate.
- Complimentary wine bar tastings for club members and their guests.